Dear Diary,

Today I had another great day in my new town of Luddite. I’ve been making so many friends, today I made a friend his name is jimmy, he’s an outgoing guy, but everyone here is. Anyway my friends are really nice. Today at school we had a big lesson on writing. We learned how to use proper grammar and how to write letters. I never knew how much fun letter writing could be!

In the second half of the day my class took a field trip to a library. There are so many books at the library; it also makes me feel so smart. After my trip with my class I went home, I walked home with all my new friends in my class. When I got home I changed and went on a walk through the forest with jimmy. We talked about so much and I and he are already such close friends after one day. I guess it’s because we talk so much.

After my walk, I went to the main part of town and looked at the bulletin board for games and activities. I spend a long time debating between all the different choices! I finally went to a fun game of soccer with my buddies. It started to get dark soon so I went home and had dinner. Around 9ish I went to bed after I wrote a few letters to my family. I had such a great day today journal and I can’t wait to see what I can do with tomorrow!

Sincerely,

Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment